Kudzu Questions

Ask questions about kudzu. Give answers if you want. What is more important than the questions about kudzu? The questions are the most interesting.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

How hard is it to harvest kudzu

 It takes maybe 10 minutes to harvest the leaves of kudzu. I have $1 and that may be enough for a few eggs so I can make brownies with kudzu today. The recipe is at: http://www.kudzus.blogspot.com 

 

I don't take any of the vine. The leaves are hard enough on my Oster blender. 
I get the largest and darkest leaves. And then I put the strainer in a wide mouth Mason Jar and then put the strained fiber in another mason jar in the freezer and drink the juice. The fiber has enough juice in it to make tea in the winter. It tastes 100% better than any other tea and it is green, not brown the way I make it. I could also make the brownies in winter with what I put in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment