Kudzu Questions

Ask questions about kudzu. Give answers if you want. What is more important than the questions about kudzu? The questions are the most interesting.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Kudzu

If I Go to Antarctica, I need a grant from Canada, since the United States doesn't pay for a superfood plant, or a superplant food, to be studied in different conditions. 

If I go to Antarctica, I need to learn more how to grow kudzu in hydroponics, and what kinds of lights really help indoor growth.

If I go to Antarctica, I have to find a way to go as a writer or a scientist. Do I have to get an honorary degree in science, cause heck if I want to be brainwashed by 20 classes telling me how things work. I know, rudiments.

Does anyone know a scientist named Constantin?

No comments:

Post a Comment